Designed to be as sleek, aggressive and muscular looking as they are effective, the Dalstrong Shadow Black Series stands out. They’re not simply cutting-edge, high-performance tools; they’re a statement about you and your style as a chef.
Scalpel-like edge, hand finished to 15° per side using the Honbazuke method. Nitrogen cooled for hardness and 156o. Titanium Nitride non-reflective coating for robustness, corrosion resistance and enhancing non-stick properties.
Midnight black ergonomic, fiber-resin and military grade G10 handle is nearly impervious to heat, cold and moisture. The handle geometry tucks snugly into the palm for a firm grasp. Full tang blade, offset handle for knuckle clearance.
Featuring high-carbon 7CR17MOV-X super-steel with an added vacuum heat treatment at 58+ HRC for extraordinary performance and edge retention. Each blade comes with a matching black space-saving sheath. National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) certified.
Dalstrong Trust: Rocksolid 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free. LIFETIME WARRANTY against defects. Renowned Dalstrong customer service. See why over 250,000 chefs around the world trust and love, ‘The Dalstrong Difference’.
Prezzo: 87,00 €
(alla data del Feb 13,2023 15:33:50 UTC – Dettagli)
- Storia e curiosità sul Brunello di Montalcino
- Vino eroico: una sfida per le viti e per gli uomini
- Amrut whisky, il nettare degli dei indiano
- Whisky torbato, storia e caratteristiche
- Come conservare la tua bottiglia di vino Masseto: cantine e cantinette
- Cipriani Arrigo, Vino Rosso Veneto IGT 2015, Bottiglia Numerata, Produzione Limitata, 750 Ml
- Chanson Pere & Fils – Chassagne Montrachet (box 3 x 0,75l) Mr. Vino bianco
- Le Casematte – Faro (box 6 x 0,75l) Mr. Vino Rosso