2.Inject the wine to be tested into the alcohol meter, and after instilling it from the bottom, invert it, and head down. At this time, the position at which the liquor stops is observed.
1.Made of glass material for a clearer look.
3.When the temperature is 20 degrees, the measurement is more accurate.
4.If you measure a higher alcohol, you can dilute the wine by a time or two times, then multiply the number by 2 or 4, which is the alcohol level.
5.Note: The liquor to be tested should be clear and free of impurities.
Prezzo: 97,20 €
(alla data del Dec 07,2020 11:26:39 UTC – Dettagli)
- Amrut whisky, il nettare degli dei indiano
- Whisky torbato, storia e caratteristiche
- Come conservare la tua bottiglia di vino Masseto: cantine e cantinette
- Cipriani Arrigo, Vino Rosso Veneto IGT 2015, Bottiglia Numerata, Produzione Limitata, 750 Ml
- Chanson Pere & Fils – Chassagne Montrachet (box 3 x 0,75l) Mr. Vino bianco
- Le Casematte – Faro (box 6 x 0,75l) Mr. Vino Rosso
- Château Simon – Château Simon (box 6 x 0,75l) Mr. Vino Bianco dolce
- Matarromera Crianza – Vino Rosso – 6 Bottiglie